Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Winner!

 
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Well I've been bad! I told you I would choose a winner on Friday the 25th and then forgot all about it!  My apologies. Using random.org the winner of the heart banner is LindaSonia! Shoot me an email with your address and I'll pop the banner in the mail toot sweet:>)
Congratulations!
It's my day off, I have a load of lovely things to do on this warmish rainy day.  I'll be back later to show you the fun:>)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am in love with your header. So darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the lucky winner!!
    I love my heart banner. :0)
    Its rainy, windy, thundery down here too.
    Perfect for sewing. Trish xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, congratulations to the winner. I know that I love my garland. I posted about it today.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, first hand, how much she will love THIS. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)