Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Monday

A few random thoughts on this Monday in September...
 
1. We had a wonderful weekend at the Country Living Fair in Columbus Ohio, a little belated anniversary getaway since our real anniversary date was spent celebrating in another way.

2. It was 42 degrees when I woke up this morning, The furnace is running. When I woke up at 7 a.m. the sun had not quite come up yet. I'm not gonna lie, I'm just not quite ready for this.
 
3.Interesting comments on the last post about bloggers disappearing, lets talk about it tomorrow.
 
4. Did you ever notice that when you come back from a trip, even a minor weekend trip, you have a lot of stuff to put away and it seems like everything came to life and got messy while you were gone? *sigh* today is clean-up day. 
 
Happy Monday :>)

4 comments:

  1. That sure sounds like a fun place to celebrate your anniversary. I bet you came back with all kinds of ideas...
    It's been cool here too, Kathleen.
    And no, I absolutely am not ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday, my friend. We've had chilly, but sunny mornings here. I love this time of year, but - then - I love it all. We have four very distinct seasons here in our part of Oregon. So glad you and your sweetie could get away for a belated anniversary celebration. Yes, yes, yes. Coming home from time away always seems like things must have happened at home and there's more to do than before.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good weekend away. I love the photo of the sunflowers! The perfect fall flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at the fair on Friday and Saturday. We also had an anniversary on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)